Friday, July 20, 2012

I Look At Kim Kardashian's Arse.

Had my eyelashes "extended" for the first time today.

I have to say, I didn't know how I'd feel about them- I mean, gluing stuff to my eyelid/ eyeball? Not really my bag baby.

But, I kept hearing about it.

Okay, I only heard about it because I watch too much TMZ; but really, who doesn't (if you've never watched it, don't start, there are so many things you never, ever, wanted to think about)?

I decided if I did this, I could cut maybe seventeen seconds out of my daily routine. Not exactly a significant deciding factor. I could look super fancy pants like Kim Kardashian (I don't actually know what her eyes look like- that arse hypnotizes me). Also not a huge deciding factor.

So I didn't actually have any 'need' to get this done. Other than the fact that I've never done it before, and I'm always game to try something new.

So, I decided to give it a go for my wedding anniversary. And I REALLY, really like. And my husband likes it too. So, thanks again to Olivia Fu, from The Lash Addiction for doing this for me (especially on such short notice).

I never thought I'd enjoy having falsies- lashes that is. But for the last five hours it's been fun. I'll definitely get this done again.

So, here's a poorly taken, overly pixelated picture of my new eyes, WITHOUT makeup on.
See, worth the time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share comments. If I find your comment offensive- which is pretty hard since I am *almost* unoffendable- I won't publish it.