Saturday, March 17, 2012

CopyCatting: Yogurt covered fruit by Fluffimama

Adventures of a Fluffimama: Yogurt covered blueberries:

Love this idea. I frequently wash and lay grapes and cut up pineapples on cookie sheets (on plastic wrap so they don't stick too bad) and make a wonderful summer snack, but I never even considered making dipped fruit snacks. I am going to assume that they must stay relatively cold (or the yogurt would go squooshy again)- but they still sound fantastic.

Thanks for the post Fluffimama!

P.S. Using 'kabob' sticks and tons of different fruit is another great summer snack. (Frozen or not is still delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share comments. If I find your comment offensive- which is pretty hard since I am *almost* unoffendable- I won't publish it.